quinta-feira, 12 de junho de 2008

the power of the difference










My dear group,








I will be in touch, I normally take time because I am normally focused in my work, but to start I just want to say that my residential boss, started to punish me immediately after my arrival at work.








I believe this is the prive I have to pay in order to be able to make the difference. Not questions just little sticks ... this means that my travels to see my little daughters are a



little compromised.




This photo is just a start and is a personal thanks to the person I was next in the beginning and which, as we both thought, we did already know each other (her husband clarified our subconscience).




Thanks for all the patient that you had with me ....




Miguel Carvalho




P.S.1: I am thinking to send to Flad a CD with all the photos and videos that I took?!




What do you think?




P.S. 2: Thank you Manel for the inspiration and the creation of this blog. good luck for your book but I live surronded by sea...



P.S. 3: But most of all Thanks to our 3 leaders that came from all over the world to teach us!



1 comentário:

Leader disse...

Se puder envie o cd com as fotografias para a Flad. A Flad e eu próprio, agradecemos.
Abç,
Rui Vallêra